Meetups are designed for those looking to evaluate CiviCRM or looking to get their CiviCRM questions answered. There are always a mix of experience levels represented, which is a great forum for asking your questions and sharing your stories with other organizations that use CiviCRM.
- Introduction and demonstration of CiviCRM
- Answer your questions
- Demonstration of new Volunteer Module and Smarty Templates
- What's new (if time permits)
Still trying to decide whether you should join us?
- Are you evaluating CRMs?
- Are you a CiviCRM user with how-to questions?
- Need help aligning your workflows and strategy with CiviCRM?
- Want to understand how other organizations use CiviCRM?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then you should REGISTER now.
699 Randstead Street, Suite 1
Philadelphia, PA 19106
$5 Discounted Parking: available at the Independence One Garage next door to PhillyCAM, entrance off of Randstead Street.
Public Transportation: PhillyCAM is located near the 8th Street stop on the Market Frankford line and can be reached by multiple SEPTA buses.