5 Ways to Extend Your Organizational Reach
- Nasha Taylor
- May, 2020
Dear members and partners,
We are aware that you and every part of your organization are irreversibly impacted by this global pandemic. We also recognize that your mission may be more relevant than ever as a result. Although our building is closed for now, our staff is working from home to adapt our resources to support your projects and partnerships. Collaborate with community media to continue to strengthen, innovate, and grow your reach as well as our relationships.
From our mission to our vision, we’ve pledged to bring people and technology together in ways that advocate for and call attention to the perspectives, needs, and interests of Philadelphians. As such, this message is a special edition for you, our network of groups and organizations that have been, are now, or might be working with us as members and partners. Think of this as a resource page for what’s possible together. As always, any content you have created thus far can be submitted for cable casting when you are a current member. It's all outlined here in this message. Be sure to follow us on all social platforms for media center updates and announcements in the coming weeks. For example, we just announced a bunch of virtual classes that are free and open to the public!
Here’s to being connected, no matter the distance.
Community Engagement Director
Let's extend your Reach!
- Take a virtual tour of PhillyCAM with your team and learn what our membership is all about.
- Submit to our Community Bulletin Board to display your non-commercial information on our cable channels.
- Make media for your mission from the safety of home with pro tips and tutorials from PhillyCAM staff.
- Share your virtual event with us for recording, premiering, and recasting.
- Check the status of your membership and find out how to submit your content for TV.
PS! Do you know folx working in a community engagement role? They may want to connect with more peers, colleagues, comrades who do this work. Share this interest form with them!