Philadelphia COVID-19 RESOURCES
Philadelphia COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Resources
Grab-and-go meals will be available for seniors between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., Monday through Friday, at three older adult centers: Northeast, Mann, and Martin Luther King Jr. The Philadelphia Corporation for Aging (PCA) is continuing delivery services and distribution of meals at their senior centers. Call the PCA helpline at 215.765.9040 for more information.
- COVIDS-19 VIDEOS IN ASL
- Translated Materials and Resources
- Coronavirus Tax Relief
- City’s COVID-19 homepage: phila.gov/covid-19.
- COVID-19 resources translated in multiple languages.
- Greater Philadelphia Coronavirus Helpline: 1 (800) 722-7112.
- Residents can text COVIDPHL to 888-777 to get updates sent to their phones.
- Citizens Bank Community-Based Testing Site is operational daily pending inclement weather. Find out more about testing for COVID-19.
- Updates and guidance for Philadelphia employees and employers.
- Information and resources for workers.
- The PHL COVID-19 Fund continues to solicit donations to aid nonprofits that are on the frontline of the pandemic.
- For Businesses:
- Business owners or managers who have questions about the restrictions in the City’s latest Business Activity and Stay at Home Order can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- L&I guidance on construction work following City Business Activity and Stay at Home Order.
- The City is extending filing and payment dates for Real Estate and some business taxes.
- Additional resources for businesses can be found here.
Resources for Media:
- Recordings of COVID-19 daily briefings. (Subtitles available in multiple languages)
- COVID-19 press releases.