Please read the following information about PhillyCAM membership before clicking continue to confirm your understanding and acceptance of these conditions. For information about membership, workshops and equipment access contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-639-5481.
Memberships will be made available to anyone who lives or works in the greater Philadelphia community regardless of race, sex, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or economic status. To become a member an individual or organization must pay an annual membership fee and agree to abide by the policies and procedures of PhillyCAM.
- Memberships are valid for 12 months. Upon expiration, a member may choose to renew.
- Membership fees are not refundable or transferable.
- Organizational members must be based in Philadelphia and may be asked to furnish proof of non-profit statuses such as a 501(c)(3), a tax exemption certificate or group mission if community initiative or collective.
- Organizational applicants are responsible for ensuring their designated representatives understand and agree with these conditions.
- All members wishing to submit, produce programming and/or access equipment must attend both a PhillyCAM Info Session and TV and or Radio Community Workshop.
- Members must receive certification to access PhillyCAM equipment and facilities. Certification is given on completion of classes and/or with permission of the instructor. Different facilities and equipment types require different certifications.
- All members must agree to become familiar with, and abide by, all applicable rules, guidelines, and procedures governing the use of PhillyCAM resources, facilities, and equipment as set forth in PhillyCAM's Member Handbook.
- Any failure to abide by the guidelines will result in the termination of membership.
I must be at least 19 years of age to apply for membership online.