All programs shown on PhillyCAM must be non-commercial. No call to action to purchase goods or services is permitted. Members may not require compensation from individuals in exchange for appearing on a public access channel. Furthermore, channel time may not be bartered or sold.
Program Credits for Contribution of Goods & Services
Programs may contain credit for individuals, businesses or other organizations that have contributed goods, services or funding used in the program production. Credits may not contain any advertising information. The following guidelines apply to all credits for contributors:
- Individual credits for such contributions are limited to fifteen seconds.
- Total credits for all contributions are limited to sixty seconds.
- Credit must appear at either the beginning or preferably at the end of the program.
- Credit may be oral, visual or both.
- Credit may include a logo.
- Credit may include a name, address, and phone number.
- Credit may include a phrase describing the business of the contributor and the nature of the contribution.
- Credit may not contain any qualitative or promotional information.
More Information on Credits
Contact information cannot be displayed throughout an entire program. Only non-commercial websites, phone and email can be shown occasionally within a program. Commercial contact information can only be displayed as credit for the contribution of goods and services.