This class will introduce members to basic video editing techniques using Adobe Premiere Pro. Topics will include importing media, assembling footage, editing audio, adding titles and exporting your project.
4 Additional lab hours required.
- You must be a current PhillyCAM member.
- Attended an orientation session and/or TV Community Media Workshop.
Instructor: Gralin Hughes
Pay online or in-person with a credit or debit card. You will need to register in-person if you are paying by cash, check or money order.
No Refunds will be given for cancellations made later than 5 business days prior to the start date of the workshop.
This class cannot be taken with another core class.
Registration is Closed. Class is FULL
10/08/2019 - 10:00am
Intro to Editing: Adobe Premiere Pro - Thu, 11-07-2019 to Thu, 12-19-2019
Thu, Nov 7, 2019 to Thu, Dec 19, 2019
6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
If you are attempting to register for this class/workshop and you do not see the Register Now link, please confirm that you meet the following criteria:
1. You are logged-in to your account.
2. You are a current PhillyCAM member.
3. You attended the required community media workshop for this class.
4. You have the any necessary certification(s) to register for this class/workshop.
To verify your certification status please contact Laura Deutch. For technical issues call 267-639-5481.