Every year members are encouraged to participate in the governance of PhillyCAM by electing board members and also by running for the board. The board of directors is responsible for ensuring the health and growth of PhillyCAM and keeping our work in line with our mission, vision, and values. Board members are elected to a 2-year term and may serve up to 3 consecutive terms.
Board members are expected to attend meetings, serve on at least one board committee, participate in discussions and decision-making related to policies for organizational governance, represent PhillyCAM publicly, participate in long-range planning, approve the annual budget, and other responsibilities as needed. This election the Board of Directors is specifically seeking new board members with human resources, non-profit administration, and fundraising experience.
Board Election IMPORTANT DATES
- Thu, March 4 at 6:00pm: Virtual Board Candidate Info Session. RSVP
If you are running for the board you are required to attend this orientation.
- Tue, March 9: Nominations Due by Midnight.
- Thu, March 22: Candidates Announced.
- Wed, April 7: Electronic Ballots emailed to current members.
Online Voting will take place from April 7 -22
- Thu, April 22 Annual Member Meeting & Online Voting Closes at 8:00 pm
- Fri, April 23 Election Results announced and posted on the PhillyCAM website.
There are 8 open seats for the 2021 Board Election
- 3 Members who Self-Nominate, 2 must be Certified Producers
- 5 Members Nominated by a Non-Profit Organization
Gretjen Clausing, Executive Director
Board Elections Committee