Learn about these emerging media tools and how to create immersive stories and content in them for your community media, journalism, and creative projects!
Gain hands-on experience using 360 and VR equipment, and draft community-based stories that will be enhanced by being told in VR.
This one-day workshop will cover the following topics:
- Overview of 360, AR & VR basics
- Review equipment, headsets, content creation tools
- Storytelling Tips & Tricks: How to devise immersive community-based stories in 360 video
- 360 Filmmaking: How to use a 360 camera and capture high quality footage
- Editing in 360- learn the basics to get started editing your videos
Location: 699 Ranstead St. Suite 1
Philadelphia, P.A. 19106
Event by The Public VR Lab
Organizer of 360 Filmmaking & Storytelling Training
The Public VR Lab was founded in May 2016 to facilitate dialogue and projects around immersive technologies in the public interest; to support the creation community content, provide education and access to tools, coding, filming, and headsets, and to serve as an incubator for collaborative and hyperlocal experiences.