Create with us! Learn how to tell your story and communicate neighborhood news to a city-wide audience.
Southwest are you ready? PhillyCAM will visit the Southwest CDC to explain our role in amplifying the voices of average people across the greater Philadelphia area and give residents hands-on experience creating video and audio segments for TV and Radio.
Join us for a free workshop and discussion!
- Learn how to tell your story and communicate neighborhood news to a city-wide audience.
- Meet and network with PhillyCAM television and radio producers who live in (insert neighborhood)
- Learn how you can get involved with PhillyCAM and make your own TV or radio show.
- Get technical advice from experienced media makers.
- Get tips on how to make video and audio for social media.
- Participate in the PhillyCAM Neighborhood Story Booth.
- Complete a short survey about your media consumption habits and interests.
6328 Paschall Ave
Phila., PA 19142