PhillyCAM seeks to develop a professional development program for members interested in serving on PhillyCAM’s Production Service team. This team will work with the Education Director and the Production Associate to record PhillyCAM production services projects. Our goal is to have 12 members trained by September 2019 to support Production Services projects. These projects will include both organizational member benefit productions and work for hire contracts.
Productions may include:
- organizational promotional videos,
- event documentation,
- livestream events, and
- storybooth recordings
The team will be trained on the Sony FS7 camcorder and related lenses, and accessories.
- Learn advanced camera skills on the SonyFS7 camcorder.
- Work on projects for community clients
- Build your reel
- Be eligible for contract work
An Application will include:
- Links to work samples
- Involvement in past PhillyCAM productions
- At least 5 checkouts of the XDCAM or Sony NXCAM - or equivalent HD camcorder.
- Desire to gain advanced camera skills and be available for productions.
PhillyCAM will begin accepting applications from eligible PhillyCAM members on a rolling basis, starting Dec. 15, 2018. A maximum of 4 cohorts will be accepted for each training period. Selected members will be required to take the SonyFS7 training.
First cohort will be reviewed between Jan. 15, 2019
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org