Learn this innovative storytelling form while working in teams to create a short 360 Degree video portrait of a person, place or process.
Learn how this immersive storytelling medium can be used to create innovative stories. Participants will work in teams to shoot and edit a short video.
Previous experience in Basic Field Production and Editing is recommended.
- You must be a current PhillyCAM member.
- Attended an orientation session and/or TV Community Media Workshop.
- You must be available to attend all 5 classes.
Instructor: Gralin Hughes
360 Storytelling 07-13-19 to 08-10-19
Sat, Jul 13, 2019 to Sat, Aug 10, 2019
12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
If you are attempting to register for this class/workshop and you do not see the Register Now link, please confirm that you meet the following criteria:
1. You are logged-in to your account.
2. You are a current PhillyCAM member.
3. You attended the required community media workshop for this class.
4. You have the any necessary certification(s) to register for this class/workshop.
To verify your certification status please contact Laura Deutch. For technical issues call 267-639-5481.