Youth Powered TV!
Make media that matters. Learn how to communicate your thoughts and ideas by using video and audio to create high-quality content for multiple platforms.
Our Spring TV class we will be working with The School of Rock to bring music and video together through explorative learning and field/studio production. PhillyCAM students will learn best practices for filming and editing music performances while building a new creative community partnership with other young creatives. Learn how to host, film, edit and market yourself on social media.
Participants of Reel Skills will:
- Work with and build community with other talented youth across the city of Philadelphia.
- Receive professional technical training in a creative community of peers.
- Broadcast your media on our TV channels with Comcast and Verizon along with our radio station WPPM 106.5
- Earn volunteer and networking experience through attending local media events.
- Earn the opportunity to be selected for a summer fellowship with PhillyCAM
- Access to open media lab hours to work on independent projects for channel.
Deadline to apply: Friday, February 7, 2019
The Spring semester consists of 11 weeks of class. (February 12 -April 30)
Our class meets Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm - 6pm.