Youth Radio at PhillyCAM!
We believe that words have power and it’s your turn to disrupt the airways with youth-produced radio at PhillyCAM. Learn to broadcast yourself by learning radio production skills such as audio editing, storytelling, interviewing and sound design. Develop your communication and leadership skills at our WPPM 106.5 FM community radio station.
Apply to be part of our supportive and collaborative environment of youth media makers! If you are an awesome youth who wants to work in radio as a career, between 14-21 years old, you are eligible to apply.
June 17 - August 8, 2019 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 11am-3pm).
- Receive a stipend for program participation.
- Represent youth voices on PhillyCAM's community radio station WPPM 106.5 FM.
- Teach other youth how to be producers of media not just consumers.
- Learn radio broadcasting skills.
- Connect with young creatives, entrepreneurs, activists, poets, singers, musicians and storytellers.
- Develop their individual voices, gain confidence, learn to work collaboratively, and acquire important technical and life skills they can apply in school and in the workplace.
Deadline to apply: May 24, 2019