Directions to PhillyCAM
PhillyCAM is located at 699 Ranstead Street, on 7th Street between Chestnut and Market Streets, one block from the Liberty Bell.
Here is what you need to know to plan your trip to PhillyCAM:
Effective April 1, 2022, our facility will now be opened five days per week
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - 2:00pm - 8:00pm
- Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays - 12 noon - 6:00 pm
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays are devoted to Studio productions, Media Lab use, and Equipment check-in/out.
- Wednesdays and Fridays will be focused on member support either via phone or at the station. There will be no Studio reservations on those days, however, the Media Lab and certain other spaces will be available.
- We will not be open to the public on Mondays, but phone and email support will be available from 12 pm to 6 pm.
PhillyCAM will not require members to disclose vaccination status, and as such, mask-wearing will still be required indoors at all times.
For more information read PhillyCAM Re-opening Operation Policy and Procedures.
Public Transportation -- PhillyCAM is located near the 8th Street stop on the Market Frankford line and can be reached by multiple SEPTA buses.
Parking --Discounted Parking, $5 (cash only) after 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday and all day Saturday, at the Independence One Garage across the street from PhillyCAM, at the corner of Ranstead Street. To take advantage of the discount, bring your ticket with you so that a PhillyCAM staff member can validate it.
Independence One Garage hours:
Mon-Tue open until 11:45 pm
Wed-Sat open until 2:00 am
Sun open until midnight