Submit a TV Program
How Do I Get My TV Show On PhillyCAM?
PhillyCAM accepts all types of non-commercial TV programs produced by members: Talk Shows, Documentaries, News Programs, Animated Short Films, Arts and Culture Events, Educational and Youth Produced Work, etc.
After becoming a member, and attending an Intro to Community Media Workshop for TV orientation, a member can submit one TV series (scheduled in half-hour slots) or any number of individual videos of any genre and various lengths, as the schedule allows.
Locally produced programming is PhillyCAM’s first priority but a member can sponsor a program from outside the area with written permission from the producer.
Delivery and Scheduling Procedures
- To submit a program, you must first have an activated Project Proposal. To submit a Project Proposal, login to the Member Hub, and from the Program Delivery section, select Create a TV Project. If you are having issues logging in to the Member Hub, contact our Member Programming Manager for assistance.
- A program completed in the acceptable format can be digitally delivered with a submission form to PhillyCAM when the first file is delivered.
- When the form and the video are submitted, a timeslot can be scheduled with the Programming Director.
- Programs are scheduled on a monthly basis.
- Videos are submitted the first 7 days of the month to be scheduled to air the following month.
Accepted Formats for Program Submission
- An HD video file (1920 x 1080) that is 29.97 fps is best. Must be less than 20mbps data rate and under 10 GB filesize (.mp4, .m4v or .mov)
Contact Programming Director regarding video format and delivery options.
For more details on submitting a program please read the Program Delivery Instructions.
If you have any questions regarding our submission process contact Programming Director, Debbie Rudman at firstname.lastname@example.org