Submit a TV Program
How Do I Get My TV Show On PhillyCAM?
PhillyCAM accepts all types of non-commercial TV programs produced by members: Talk Shows, Documentaries, News Programs, Animated Short Films, Arts and Culture Events, Educational and Youth Produced Work, etc.
After becoming a member, attending an info session, and an Intro to Community Media Workshop for TV orientation, a member can submit one TV series (scheduled in half-hour slots) or any number of individual videos of any genre and various lengths, as the schedule allows.
Locally produced programming is PhillyCAM’s first priority but a member can sponsor a program from outside the area with written permission from the producer.
Delivery and Scheduling Procedures
- A program completed in the acceptable format can be digitally delivered with a submission form to PhillyCAM after creating a project/episode page in the member producer hub as instructed in orientation.
- When the form and the video are submitted, a timeslot can be scheduled with the Programming Director.
- Programs are scheduled on a monthly basis.
- Videos submitted at the beginning of the month can be scheduled to start showing at the beginning of the following month.
Accepted Formats for Program Submission
- An HD video file (1920 x 1080) that is 29.97 fps is best. Must be less than 20mbps data rate & under 10 GB filesize (.mp4, .m4v or .mov)
Contact Programming Director regarding video format and delivery options.
For more details on submitting a program please see the Program Delivery Instructions.
If you have any questions regarding our submission process contact Programming Director, Debbie Rudman at firstname.lastname@example.org